Friday, November 22, 2013

Family Photo Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Today is Family Photo Friday, which means another ludicrous photo of the Quinn family. This week features Pat and me when I was about two years old. You might notice a dark area around my right eye, and yes, it is a black eye. My brothers put me on our two year old golden retriever, Katie, and sent me down the driveway on her back. Naturally, that ended exactly how you'd expect-pretty terribly-and I ended up with a black eye and scratch faced. But I rebounded and the moneymaker has remained intact ever since. If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger, right?


So here is week 2 of the caption contest; post in the comment section or tweet at me! The most clever will win next weeks!

As always, "Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"-AB

No comments:

Post a Comment