Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Quinn Family Addition

At last, the Quinn Family has expanded and a new generation of Quinn's is upon us. His name is William John Quinn and he was born a whopping 9.5 pounds and 22 inches long. He'll be a linebacker, we've joked. His name comes from William, Abby's father's name, and John, my father's name. I think I finally understand why parents brag about their kids so much. Will isn't even my baby and I want to put his picture up in Times Square and show the world how perfect and amazing and cute my nephew is.

In all of my 21 years, I've never seen my brother as happy as he was than when his son was born. The pride, joy, relief and excitement could be felt throughout the room. Here is Will, the most perfect baby I've ever known.


 My brother Matt, holding his son Will

 Will bonding with his only auntie, me!

I just had to add this-my brother Pat (age 23) sent out this snapchat of the baby...
because we couldn't be THAT mature.

It really doesn't take much for me to cry, so it's no wonder the tears were flowing when I first saw a picture of him and again when I met him in real life. While I am so incredibly grateful Abby and Will are happy and healthy, I can't wait until Dan comes home and we're all a big family again.

I can promise that you won't find better or more loving parents for Will than Matt and Abby and that we already love him more than he'll ever know. So brace yourself, World, another Quinn boy has just entered. 

As always, "Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"-AB

No comments:

Post a Comment